Subject: Re: no input on SUN LOM using cu
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Pierre-Philipp Braun <pbraun@nethence.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/13/2005 21:11:39
--------------enig4C0A92F73ECC8E8676827D56

Quoting Pierre-Philipp Braun (02/13/05 16:28),
> Even worse now, I don't get output nor input, after the several cable and
> connectors test (you can't imagine the schemes I did...).

In fact, now it's the contrary, the Netra understands what I type on
keyboard, but doesn't print anything on the terminal. No matter what I
use as cables/connectors/terminals (even tryed with my VT520).

Some guy had the same problem,
http://supportforum.sun.com/hardware/index.php?t=msg&goto=13682&rid=12448&SQ=3beaf4731bf919d39a31e6da16d1dc78#msg_13682
but no relevant answer has been given yet. I replyed, adding my similar
experience.

I tryed
   reset
and
   reset-nvram
but unfortunately, I don't detect any change.

Is there a non-LOM way to reset the nvram ? Is there a hardware
connector I may use to reset

Thanks
-Pierre-Philipp