Subject: Re: no input on SUN LOM using cu
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Pierre-Philipp Braun <pbraun@nethence.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/13/2005 16:28:02
Even worse now, I don't get output nor input, after the several cable and
connectors test (you can't imagine the schemes I did...).

Sad to say but I'm going to install minicom. And if it still doesn't work,
install Slackhence (small slackware + netbsd packages, web site is down...
hosted by the SUN I'm TRYING to maintain right now) & minicom.

Quoting Pierre-Philipp Braun, 15:39 +0100 Sun 13th Feb 2005,
> Note2: it was mounting the raid partitions with 'async', my VERY bad idea. I
> will use default sync of softdep since now on.

s/of/or/

Pierre-Philipp