Subject: Re: using GTK2 fro pkgsrc builds ?
To: Mehul Sanghvi <mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/04/2005 16:41:48
you can't always use GTK2 instead of GTK1 since the are not 100%
compatible (in I'm not mistaken :)

so if your software was updated to use GTK2, you can update the pkgsrc
to use the new tarbal. if not, too bad ;)

sometimes there are "???_USE_GTK2=" flags in Makefile (like
MOZILLA_USE_GTK2, fo eg) but that's your only hope.

--
,-- This mail runs ---------.
`------------ NetBSD/i386 --'