Subject: Re: Problem : can't determine root device
To: Julien Aube <jaube@nist.gov>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/07/2005 10:22:10
when I played with netbsd/xen, I had the same kind of problem.
what I did, is write the right root device in the kernel config.
see the example in GENERIC :
#config         netbsd  root on sd0a type ffs

using wd0a, in my case, solved the problem.

--
,-- This mail runs ---------.
`------------ NetBSD/i386 --'