Subject: Re: sleep forever bug - not fixed :-(
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: R. Tyler Ballance <tyler@tamu.edu>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/05/2004 15:15:13
--=-yS+UcEqTvdR0FkfdixPF

> Maybe this is heretic, but... what do FreeBSD and OpenBSD?
> Is anyone following their codebase? As far as I understand, they may have=
=20
> valuable additions ...

Funny you mentioned that, I installed FreeBSD 5.3 RC2 on my Ultra 2
yesterday, and it's been working fine, if anybody can think of a good
way of doing some test-loads, my LAN can take the hit (managed router,
the LAN will survive ;))=20

If anybody knows a way I can throw a constant ~10Mbps at the box running
NFS and whatnot, I'd be more than willing to help, of course, I cannot
make any fixes to NetBSD as I have only one sparc64 box ;)

(I still have a sparc and x86 box running NetBSD, no worries)

-R. Tyler Ballance

--=-yS+UcEqTvdR0FkfdixPF

--=-yS+UcEqTvdR0FkfdixPF--