Subject: Re: another thing I need help with (this should be easier)
To: john heasley <heas@shrubbery.net>
From: Luc Martineau <lpmartineau@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/28/2004 18:27:49
Woohoo I got it going,

thank you very much
I even rebooted to make sure it mounts it and it does,
I copied a few test files over and its perfect
so no low level format nothing, it works like a charm
and its giving me the full 4 gigs,
took a few tries but some reading and playing and It
worked

so I thank you again for the help.
I did not include a swap file though so that is next
:) more playing and I should have that going.

this little system is running very nicely now.
if only NetBSD sparc 64 would have dual CPU support
but meh I don't do much with it so I won't worry

Have a good day

Luc