Subject: Re: missing cnmagic(9) support for sab(4) ?
To: None <port-sparc64@NetBSD.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <seb@ssr.univ-paris7.fr>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/08/2004 16:30:11
Hi,
Attached is a patch on sys/arch/sparc64/dev/sab.c that adds
cnmagic(9) support.

It looks like it is working quite well for me on a 220R running
2.0_BETA.

On -current, sab.c is identical to the branch so the patch
can be applied, and GENERIC kernel compiles. In fact I expect this
to work as is on -current too.

I'd appreciate if someone could review the patch.

Cheers, Stoned.