Subject: Re: Netra T1 susceptible to "sleep forever" bug?
To: NetBSD Port Sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Timo_Sch=F6ler?= <eclipser23@web.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/04/2004 13:40:50
hi,

i had this happen on an u1 and an u10; my u2 2400 runs solaris 'cos of
the MP issues in sparc64, but that's another topic.

it was fairly easy to force the system to 'crash' (fall asleep,
whatever) though i won't call it a 'reproducable' behaviour; in my
cases it happened when the system was under heavy load (e.g., active
php/perl running due to dynamic web pages) *and* heavy use of both
network and scsi i/o -- it's important to mention that the system did
not hang when only disc *or* net i/o was heavy...

might that be a hint?

rgds,

timo