Subject: Netra T1 susceptible to "sleep forever" bug?
To: NetBSD Port Sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/03/2004 17:25:22
   Hi folks.  I'm in a situation where I need to decided between
NetBSD/sparc64 and Solaris9 for a high-visibility commercial production
system.  The hardware platform is a Netra T1-105.

   I am concerned about this "sleep forever" bug I've been hearing
about.  Has this bug been squashed yet, and if not, is the Netra T1-105
susceptible to this problem?  Is this something I should worry about?

            Thanks,
            -Dave