Subject: Re: 1.6.2 won't install on Netra T1/105
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 03/02/2004 15:47:17
Chicken/egg thing.  I can't get the OS loaded over the net because I need to
build the mii patched kernel which I figured I'd load by shuttling source
tarballs via cdrom.  Netbooting is out of the question at this point for me
yet as well as I don't have a -current playground to mess in on.

I'll come back to it when I can -- I have a pressing need for the box to hit
service and Solaris will cover me for the couple weeks I need it.  Then I'll
re-visit the issue with a bit more leisure.

Thanks,

peter