Subject: Re: X behaving badly
To: Andrey Petrov <petrov@NetBSD.org>
From: Jaap Boender <jaapb@kerguelen.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 12/03/2003 23:24:03
On Tuesday 02 December 2003 22:57, Andrey Petrov wrote:
: Can you try Xserver (if you havn't yet) from this location:
: ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/petrov/X/XFree86

Yup, that one works fine.

: I'm attaching more complete patch, just in case, and I'd suggest
: to rebuild X entirely, and to check if XFree86 had been rebuilt
: successfully.

Yes, obviously :) But even after patching again and rebuilding (which it do=
es,=20
correctly, I've checked), the same problem still persists. Perhaps there's =
a=20
problem with my compiler or something...anyway, I'll keep to the ftp XFree8=
6=20
for the time being...

Thanks very much,

  Jaap