Subject: Re: wi via cbb in Netra 105, "spurious vector"
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@confusion.net>
From: Andrey Petrov <petrov@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/28/2003 02:14:01
On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 05:31:47PM -0700, Michael K. Sanders wrote:
> Andrey Petrov writes:
> >Out of curiousity, do you have ide drives in the box and do
> >they work?
>
> No, no IDE drives. I suppose I could put one in if that would be useful.

Not very actually. pciide controler is near cardbus one, so if ide
disk works you can be sure it's solely cbb (seems there are no wi
problems), if not then well, don't like guessing, whatever else.
More effective way is start debugging cardbus driver, find out why
wi is not detected, are interrupts properly delivered whereever, etc.

	Andrey