Subject: Sun PCI 10/100BaseT Quad Port card support?
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Sean J. Schluntz <schluntz@workofstone.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/16/2003 09:48:06
I'm working under the assumption that sparc64 supports the Sun PCI quad
port 10/100 card (XFMRS XFSUN3-COMBO4-4 0026) but I'm wondering if it or
the NetBSD driver supports setting the MTU.

I've got a firewall where dial-up users get dropped connections during
long FTP uploads.  From that I can find it looks like I need to lower the
MTU on my external port, but the qe driver reports that mtu is not a
supported flag for my card.  I'm hoping that I can move one of my sparc64
systems in to it's palce with this new quad port card and be able to go
from there.

What do you all think?

-Sean

--
Sean J. Schluntz           schluntz@workofstone.com
Sr. Security Consultant               Work of Stone