Subject: Re: subr_disk.c error on kernel compile
To: port-sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: leam <leam@reuel.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 05/16/2003 18:17:45
Andrey Petrov wrote:
> That's not an error that's warning, which you can not avoid for
> that code in gcc 3.2.2. You can ignore that warning removing
> -Werror from Makefile or manually compile that file without that
> flag, or set kernel compiler flags in /etc/mk.conf.
>
> 	Andrey

The man page for mk.conf didn't show how to unset the -Werror flag. I
see it in /usr/share/mk/bsd.sys.mk, but I'm not familier with the syntax
of what it is saying:

CFLAGS+=     ${CWARNFLAGS} ${NOGCCERROR:D:U-Werror}

Does /etc/mk.conf get read before or after everything else? Is there a
way to unset -Werror?

ciao!

leam