Subject: Re: Netatalk on Netra X1
To: M.Honda/Suzukibusiness <mhonda@suzuki-business.co.jp>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/21/2003 10:09:39
On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 05:34:13PM +0900, M.Honda/Suzukibusiness wrote:

> I installed NetBSD-1.6 on my Netra X1. want to use Netatalk
> and Samba on this.But, When i start Netatalk, the system is down.
>
> db>

Could you give us a bit more details: the lines before the "db>" are important.
Then, at the "db>" prompt, please enter "tr" to get a stack trace and send
that output too.

In 1.6 there are some spurious "Debugger()" calls, if the line before your
db> prompt says something like "Debugger + 0x8", you may just try the
continue command "c" - often it will work.

Thanks,

Martin