Subject: Re: End of Volume 1 (wuz: Isn't "db>" on boot bad?)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org, port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: leam <leam@reuel.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/12/2003 06:47:40
Oaky, I'm late for work. However, Martin and Julian have solved the
problem. There was a kernel issue that made dump/restore not work properly.

I have now gotten a newer kernel, tested a dump, and booted the machine.
Woo Hoo! I'll go fix my script this evening and try to automate everything.

ciao!

leam