Subject: Re: basic specs / comparison
To: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/29/2003 09:11:17
On Jun 21,  7:44am, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:
} On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 07:56:05PM -0800, John Nemeth wrote:
} > Does anybody know where I can find the basic specs or a comparison
} > chart of various models.  I'm just interested in things like IDE/SCSI;
} > number of slots and type; number of processors, speed, and type; max
} > amount of RAM; etc.
}
} http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/, which is also linked from sparc64
} FAQ (http://netbsd.org/Ports/sparc64/faq.html).

     This link produced a 404 error.  Also, I would prefer a quick
summary or even better a simple chart comparing a bunch of machines, as
opposed to detail documentation.  The comparison chart is easy to find
for current models, but I'm also interested the UltraSparc series, i.e.
U1, U2, U30, U60, U80, etc. (must have SCSI).

}-- End of excerpt from Lubomir Sedlacik