Subject: RE: sun blade100
To: None <Matthew.Sporleder@cox.com>
From: Emre Yildirim <emre.yildirim@us.army.mil>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/21/2003 15:19:59
Yeah, I understand...I was just giving out a little serial console FAQ :)
Anyway, I thought X on sparc64 was broken?  Although, the 1.6 release came
with x*.tgz files in the install, so I'm a little confused.  Maybe someone
can shed a light into this.  Does X work on sparc64?

Since the Sun Blade is basically a trashy PCI computer (try to open up the
case and you'll be very disappointed), I figured I could plug in a
supported PCI video card and make use of it.  But I'm not sure how well
that works.