Subject: First timer
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Bustamam Harun <bustamam98@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 12/09/2002 06:19:17
My first time installing NetBSD.  Got the bootable ISO and boot my Ultra 1.  Installation went
fine except when it comes to text.tgz.  I thought my CD image was corrupted, so I opt to install
from ftp the same thing happens, pax crashes when trying to install text.tgz.  I reinstall the
whole thing without text.tgz and now I have a barebone NetBSD OS 1.6 working with X.  The problem
is now I can't install new packages from pkgsrc since it's missing /usr/share/tmac/tmac.andoc (I
assume from the text.tgz package).  I guess this thing is needed for some document installation or
something.  Is it safe to just copy the missing file?  What is the correct way to resolve this
text.tgz problem?  I've read some issue with pax and previous ISO images (1.6A) but don't see any solution.

=====
Jangan sokong Microsoft, gunakan OpenOffice.org kat:http://www.openoffice.org&nsbsp;Sila sumbangkan kebolehan anda untuk projek Singa Emas kat:http://oo-l10n-my.sourceforge.net Bustamam