Subject: Ultra 1/200e and der mouse problem
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: William Lloyd <wlloyd@slap.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/27/2002 10:41:04
I have the May snapshot installed on my machine no problem.  I sup the
latest sources and try to build world.  I end up with the same errors as
der mouse.  Maybe it's the montreal weather.

Anyway, I'm trying to downgrade my /usr/src to the code branch that is
going to be 1.6 but I'm totally confused as to NetBSD versions and what
to configure sup or anoncvs to get the soon to be released 1.6 code.

Currently my kernel that I built is 1.6D.  Is 1.6D the soon to be
released 1.6?  Is it current?

I'm a longtime FreeBSD user, so my understanding is stable, release,
current etc not 1.6ZA.

I've searched google etc many time looking for some info on tags to use
in sup to get the source that I'm looking for, but I've not come up with
anything useful.  I don't want to d/l another couple hundred meg just to
find out I got the wrong source.

Any pointers.

-bill
wlloyd@slap.net