Subject: U1-200 installation
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Nate Mitchell <nmitchel@nexthop.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/08/2001 15:24:09
Hi all,

Ok, I realized after I tried the miniroot and the solaris-assisted install
of NetBSD-1.5.2, NetBSD-1.5.1 and NetBSD 1.5 that they wouldn't work on
my 200MHz Ultra1.  So I got the -current like the list suggested and
have a running machine now from the 8/21 snapshot.

My question is this:  I need source!  What I found on the ftp server is
pretty much just the snapshot and I need to be able to compile at least a
kernel since this machine has got to be used for testing.  Which kernel
source should I use and where can I get it?
--
nate