Subject: Re: SCSI reset hang on sparc64 1.5X and sunos binary
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.demon.co.uk>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/23/2001 18:33:44
> 	I've just had a couple of hangs on my Ultra1 (the first time
> 	its misbehaved under 1.5X).
>
> 	Both times were while running the SunOS 4.x netscape binary, and
> 	both resulted in a complete hang short of L1+A
>
> 	The last dmesg entries were:

Hmm, I was wondering if my Ultra 1 had a hardware problem.  I often (every
couple of days) get a lockup, with the trace :

	zsc_intr_hard
	zs_hard
	intr_list_handler
	sparc_intr_retry
	pmap_enter
	uvm_fault
	data_access_error
	data_error

I don't get anything written to the message buffer.  Processes running keep
going, but no disk access is possible.  When I try an run through the
debugger, I end up with a completely wedged machine.  All I've managed to
see is that it's continuously looping through the serial interrupt routines.

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/