Subject: rpcgen generates "ifdef 1" in rpcb_prot.h
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Oliver Paulzen <opp@MuFFiN.Org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/18/2001 00:54:39
Hi,

I got my hands on an Ultra1 clone recently and installed 1.5.1 on it.
Installation went pretty smoothly (using both miniroot and netboot).
Now I want to do a make build of the 1.5.1 system but make includes
produces a corrupt rpc/rpcb_prot.h. The "%#elif __STDC__" in
rpcb_prot.x produce correct "#elif __STDC__" statements in rpcb_prot.h,
but the "%#ifdef __STDC__" results in "#ifdef 1" which makes the
compile fail in a later phase of the build.
The same source works on my sparc (32) boxes and rpcgen generates
"#ifdef __STDC__" as expected on those machines.
I recompiled rpcgen but this didn't help...

Did someone else run into this problem? Or other ideas?

Thanks in advance,
 Oliver

--
   opp@MuFFiN.Org       http://www.muffin.org/~opp/      +49-173-2313691