Subject: re: Problems with netbooting a Netra (fwd)
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Andrei Petrov <and@genesyslab.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/23/2001 10:34:31
I reread mail-archive espesially regarding e250, and it seems that it
might be better to try the same kernel which was used there. Is it?

At this point I don't know what is better way to proceed:
should patches from e250 attempts be applied or should I just
remove that panic. Anything for debugging?

And also I don't understand why 1.5 release kernel doesn't have
this problem.

	Andrey