Subject: Re: Still toolchain mysteries
To: None <eeh@netbsd.org, martin@duskware.de>
From: None <eeh@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/28/2000 15:34:17
	> Index: include/libiberty.h

	Ok, I figured that and made (a similar) modification locally.

	> Everything else is exactly what you get from the -current tree.

	Hmmm, with that toolchain I get unaligned data access all over the place.

	Is there something in you /etc/mk.conf or environment that could make a
	difference? I only add -pipe in /etc/mk.conf and have nothing affecting
	the build in the environment.

/etc/mk.conf?  That should have little or no bearing on building
the toolchain.  I'm using gnu make.  Let's go over this once more:

1) cd src/gnu/dist/toolchain

2) contrib/egcs_update --touch

3) mkdir builddirr

4) cd builddir

5) ../configure   (*or*   ../configure sparc64-netbsd  for cross compiling)

6) make

7) make install

Eduardo