Subject: Re: cross-compiler for sparc64
To: ali (Anders Lindgren) <dat94ali@ludat.lth.se>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/19/2000 16:06:24
On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, ali (Anders Lindgren) wrote:

: > Grab everything in src/gnu/dist/toolchain.
:
: I tried, but I can't find this directory neither i the 1.4.2 [0]tree,
: nor in NetBSD-current[1]. Am I stupid, blind, or both?

You need to use anoncvs.  Sup and the tar_files are tracking the 1.5 branch
(NOT -current!), which does not contain src/gnu/dist/toolchain.

: > 	contrib/egcs_update --touch
:
: I (or technically, "find") can't find this file anywhere in the
: -current source-tree.

See above.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/