Re: Sun4/110 "Panic: Crazy Interrupts"

Hello!

I'm not sure exactly how (if at all) these commands translate into
Sunmon commands... not having access to OpenBoot in the PROM does
impact my options a little. I will see if I can find a resource on how
this could be done from SunOS 4 since I'm not sure Sunmon can do this
at all.

No rush on the 4/330 though - this is my hobby project after all! I
appreciate all the help from you folks on the SPARC mailing list.

Thanks,
Samuel