Re: Sun4/110 "Panic: Crazy Interrupts"

Hi,

I wrote:

> > I assume here that the CG4 driver doesn't handle something on the 4/110.

and the crash is:

> > 0: data fault: pc=0xf0012090 addr=0xfe04800 ser=0x8002<WRITE,SZERR>

and if we look at the log message for R1.31 of the BW2 driver:

  http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/sun/bwtwo.c?only_with_tag=MAIN

I made a change to only write 32 bits at a time to avoid WRITE,SZERR crashes
on P4 framebuffers.  We must be writing more than 32 bits somewhere, maybe
when we initialise the Brooktree DAC.  As I wrote in the earlier mail, it
would be good to get the backtrace/line number.

Regards,

Julian