Re: Sun-4/110 NetBSD Diskless NFS Issue

Thank you both for the suggestions!

Jason - on the SCSI emulator front, I was using a ZuluSCSI device with
a HDD image I put together in QEMU; I had it emulate a sun4m and then
replaced the kernel with my Sun4/110 kernel. When I copied this image
over to the ZuluSCSI it could get pretty far into the boot process but
after loading the color framebuffer it would catch a bunch of stray
interrupts and would panic over "crazy interrupts". I could probably
replicate it if I could dig up the old toolchain/emulator setup I was
using.

(Side note - is there a way to build a tape install image with a
custom kernel instead of doing QEMU shenanigans? I haven't found any
resources on this.)

Alex - it seems like both are using NFSv2 calls; I might play around
with NFS server parameters to see if there is any effect.

Here is the PCAP file on Google Drive - the NFS conversation in
question is between 172.16.0.2 (server) and 10.100.0.4 (sun4). The
sun4 jumps between two different IPs in the PCAP since its RARP and
BOOTP addresses are different.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iy0JUlSL3GMwMBKWHRiCf8r49xWEdxRK/view?usp=drive_link

Thanks,
Samuel