Re: Sorry For The Delay In Responding 👉👉👉👉 7/30/2023 4:50:08 p.m.

Title: New Page 1

Greetings port-sparc%netbsd.org@localhost

Special greetings to you from the desk of Khalifa Capital Group and we hope this email finds you in good health.

I am the CFO and Executive board member at Khalifa Capital Group, UAE. Feel free to contact us for interesting investment opportunities at your disposal as we are currently reviewing viable investment opportunities around the world to invest our funds and maximize ROI,  we are only interested in debt or convertible debt investments at this time

Allah blessings to you!

Prof. Jebediah Abdul Faye
CFO and Executive Board Member
Khalifa Capital Group