Re: Compiler error while buidling pre2

Hi,

matthew green wrote:
gcc: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1 received signal 9)
this means you're running out of ram and swap.  i bet there are
messages in dmesg saying this too.  modern compilers are big.

coud be. I did a reboot, added a swap file and it compiled through. Couldn't check dmesg. Perhaps monitoring with top is not finegrained enough.
I'll try to get larger RAM SIMMS for this oldie.

Now I hit a new error!

Riccardo