Re: MP support on SS20

Thanks for the response. I did an md5 on /netbsd (GENERIC.mp) and it
was correct. I also checked that GENERIC from the same download
location matched my old kernel - which it did. I have a single large
root partition (14GB) and a swap partition. I remember reading
something about not being able to boot on anything after 2GB. Perhaps
the new kernel was stored not in the first 2GB. I’ll have to look into
that limitation some more.

  Jesse