Re: local X server & gtk3 applications (also, netsurf in pkgsrc & pkgin w/ Dropbox)

I've found links (in graphical mode), lynx and dillo all compile and work for me, the main trouble with those is compatibility with websites, _javascript_ in particular. I did manage to access my web mail using links once.
I've not had any luck building or using any of the other browsers.

Andrew