Re: NetBSD 8.0 Installer Boots to White on White Screen on SS 1

	hello.  I think robert is right.  Even though you have the target of
the disk set to 0, the ROM wants you to use 3 as the target number.  So,
you'd use:
boot sd(0,3,0)
or
boot sd(0,3,0) netbsd

Also, what version of firmware is running on this machine?  I have this
vague recollection that NeTBSD wanted the latest version of firmware
available for the machine in order to work smoothly.  I think you can get
it to work with older firmware, but it isn't as straightforward.

-thanks
-Brian