Re: "Hard memory error" on TurboSPARC equipped SS5 only when using NetBSD

> 20 авг. 2015 г., в 0:49, matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> написал(а):
>
>> "Hard memory error
>> Stopped in pid 78.1 (tar) at netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x4: or %o7, %g0, %g1".
>
> can you show us the lines that come immediately before these?  eg,
> they'll look something like:
>
> 	memory fault: type X1 sfsr=X2 sfva=X3; afsr=X4 afva=X5
>
> i think these don't use viking_memerr() (sparc/memreg.c), so there
> is nothing else that would be displayed.

Unfortunately, I don't see such output on the screen.
Here's the photo: http://i.imgur.com/VuOR4aL.jpg

Btw, some corrections:
> I'm using NFS install (instfs.tgz)
I meant I boot installer root from NFS, but trying to install the system via it on the HDD. I think it shouldn't make a sense though.
> TurboSPARC equipped SS5
That's true TurboSPARC version, not a MicroSPARC->TurboSPARC upgraded one, so CPU is:
FMI,MB86907 @ 170 MHz, caches 16k i, 16k d, 512k external
Also machine ROM is 2.29, RAM is 128mb