Re: Any progress on fixing the openpty() issue with sysinst?

Hi Martin!,

I found out what I did wrong. So not only did I read a closed PR, I
also setup the nfs-server wrong, so root wasn't mapped to root on the
server... what I'm saying is that I've wasted your time by not
checking if I can actually write to the remote filesystem.

This is the output using the instfs.tgz (this isn't mentioned in INSTALL.html?)
# ls -l /dev/pty*
crw-rw-rw-  1 root  wheel  21, 0 Jul 28 11:43 /dev/ptyp0
crw-rw-rw-  1 root  wheel  21, 1 Jul 28 11:43 /dev/ptyp1

This is the rootfs.tgz
# ls -l /dev/pty*
crw-rw-rw-  1 root  wheel  21, 0 Jul 28 11:43 /dev/ptyp0
crw-rw-rw-  1 root  wheel  21, 1 Jul 28 11:43 /dev/ptyp1

Once again I'm really sorry for wasting your time with this stupid
mistake of mine.