Re: Bus error from bochs; was Re: dependancies of bochs.

peter%easthope.ca@localhost wrote:
>xterm is useable.  bochs opens a window and after a few seconds
>it crashes.
>
>[1] Bus error (core dumped) bochs
>
>If there are any ideas about that I can follow up tomorrow.

Why do you want to run bochs on a sparc 2 ? There must be a faster
x86 machine in a dumpster fairly near you.

You could always try running gdb on the core dump:

% gdb /usr/pkg/bin/bochs bochs.core

My first guess would be that it may be trying to mmap() something
in the 'hole' in the sun4c MMU.