[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
NTP 64-bit macros only in kern_ntptime.c?
While reading a note on the NTP list about the frequency averaging
interval parameter (PPS_FAVGDEF) I came across this message at the top
* Adapted from the original sources for FreeBSD and timecounters by:
* Poul-Henning Kamp <phk%FreeBSD.org@localhost>.
* The 32bit version of the "LP" macros seems a bit past its "sell by"
* date so I have retained only the 64bit version and included it directly
* in this file.
* Only minor changes done to interface with the timecounters over in
* sys/kern/kern_clock.c. Some of the comments below may be (even more)
* confusing and/or plain wrong in that context.
Do these come into play in all code related to NTP (including the
compiled ntpd binary itself)? I ask because I'm using an IPX which is
most certainly not a 64-bit machine and it might explain some of my
mysterious problems with ntpd (strange overflows and the like).
Main Index |
Thread Index |