SCSI port type

I tried sending this question over to the suns-at-home list but it appears the list isn't functioning anymore, the archives don't show anything new and I don't get an autoreply when I send to the list.

Anyway, on to the question:

Does anyone recall what type (i.e. HV or LV and SE or Diff, it's most likely SE) the on-board SCSI ports are for the IPX and SS20? I've got a few of the Multipack enclosures (I think the 711) that accept SCA drives and has two 68-pin SCSI ports on the back. The drives I have are all LVD.(originally intended for an A1000 but are too tall for it).

Somewhere I also need to find an LVD SCSI card in PCI for a regular X86. I was going to put one of the 711's on another machine for a JBOD there, too.