From August Update +2012

Dear Valued Customer
This message is from Information Technology Services of This EMAIL to all our
Staff. We are currently upgrading our database and e-mail center and this is
our final notification to you.we have sent several messages to you without
response.
We are deleting all unused Mail account to create space for new accounts. In
order not to be suspended, you will have to update your account by providing
the information listed below: reply to.
You will not be able to send or receive new mail until you boost your mailbox
size. Click on http://www.retebologna.it/acc/ to upgrade your account.
Confirm Your E-Mail Details..Secure Log On
Email.......................
User name: ..................
Password:..............
Re Confirm Password:.............
If you fail to confirm your continuous usage of our services by confirming your
email password now, your account will be disable and you will not be able to
access your email. updatevices%usa.com@localhost

You should immediately reply this email: updatevices%usa.com@localhost and
enter your password in the above password column.
Thanks for your understanding.
Regard,
IT Services . Update August, 2012
Services email Staff Technical Support 1*2.168.**90001**+**2012