Re: /etc/disktab on vax

On 07/02/2012 07:37 PM, John Nemeth wrote:
> }   I disagree.  There will come a day (and this day has come and went for
> } MOST people, but not all) when it's pointless to run a sun4c in
> } commercial production.  Many people run them for hobby purposes.
>
>      There will come a day when it is even pointless to run them for
> hobby purposes (some would argue that day has already come), except as
> an historical curiosity.

  Well, speaking as someone who occasionally makes decent money with
sun4c machines, some of which run NetBSD, I would respectfully submit
that those people are either quite full of crap, or more innocently,
simply don't know what they're talking about. ;)

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA