Re: sun4c (Was /etc/disktab on vax)

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:34:37AM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:

> Do many people have active NetBSD sun4c machines?

(Lack of) space issues means my IPX was relagated to sitting in a garage. Not
even sure where it is at the moment, for which I apologise, because I know
IPXen hold a special place in many a heart (mine included, the first UNIX
machine I "used"(*) was an IPX running SunOS 4.something.)

I take it you're back in London? If I can dig it out, I can bring it to London
next time I'm down that way, which will certainly be by mid-Audgust. It
deserves better than sitting in a garage.

Christian

* Poking round, I opened the maze demo, which promptly took over the whole
desktop and I was unable to kill it. Despite warnings to the contrary all
around the lab, I quickly power cycled the machine and made a hasty exit.