Re: Perl threads problems?

On 05/08/2012 04:24 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:
   Is this something that's a problem with the sparc port?  Or NetBSD in
general?
Should I turn off support for threads in my sparc pkgsrc perl build?
It is sparc specific. I see one of the atf mutex tests fail most of the time
on SMP sparc hardware.

Ahh. Okay. Well, I guess I'll just turn off threads for perl, then, to avoid the
potential of someone trying to use them.

Is there a PR for this issue? Is anyone looking into it? Hardware/arch just
too old, I guess.

                              - Chris