Re: Problems with packages on a netbsd-6 sparc

    Is it really a bug in sudo if the non-optimized code works, but the
  optimized code causes a crash?

hard to say, but time to read assembly and then we can see.....

cc -g -S will be helpful - that's what I use in times like this.

There is a perhaps-similar issue with pkgsrc/security/cfs.  On i386, it
seems to work fine when built with an older compiler (maybe gcc 3.? from
netbsd 4) and fail with gcc 4.1.  I haven't figured that out yet.