Re: SMP status ?

Michael a écrit :

Hello,

On Jan 10, 2011, at 11:59 AM, matthew green wrote:

i'm curious if anyone else has success with the following change. it
has survived at least 3x longer than normal under load for me.

my ss20 crashed after about 5 hours with the same problem, but
then the next boot crashed almost instantly.. in about 2 mins.

Ah, so it's not just me. Mine booted fine but crashed about 1 minute
into build.sh.

Same constatation with my SS20 (quad RT626, I cannot test today with dual CPU configuration as my other SS20 is building an uptodate NetBSD). System can boot until prompt and quickly crashes without entering in kdb. It only reboots.

        Regards,

        JKB