Re: tty framebuffer hang

        Hello.  Yes, I understand.  I'm not sure what causes it, but it's some
sort of synchronization problem.  I found one of the bugs in the 5.x tree
and that fix got committed, but I think there's another one lurking in
there somewhere, and I only trip over it occasionally.
Anyway, if you can look at the ps output on the processes when it happens,
and if it's in ttyraw, I'm guessing it's related.
-Brian