Re: -current and sparc SMP

At 9:05 Uhr +1000 19.6.2010, matthew green wrote:
>can you test without LOCKDEBUG and see if that works?

I tried that; it issued the same spurious interrupt messages, did make it
to a login prompt, then hung hard when I logged in at the serial console.
No reaction to break, the ss20 had to be power cycled.

The boot log is at
<http://la.causeuse.org/hauke/NetBSD/sparc-smp/PIZZA_DEBUG.5_99_30>. The
directory <http://la.causeuse.org/hauke/NetBSD/sparc-smp/> is readable, and
has the kernels I tried, their config files, and the boot logs.

        hauke