BOOKING ENQUIRY

Hello,
With due respect to you Sir/Madam, I represent Unity Travel Agency Ltd.

I have a client who wants to visit your area to spend their anniversary dates
with the family and have asked us to look for a lovely place for them.

I am glad to let you know that company has chosen your accommodation to
accommodate them for the period of the 1 week they will be staying in your area.

Listed Below is their reservation information's from my client.

Mr. and Mrs. Alex Hodge 1 suite room
Miss Angie Hodge 18 year?s old 1 Standard Room
Master Fabian Hodge 16 year?s old 1 Standard Room

Their Check in Date will be on: 3rd of August 2010,
Their Check out Date will be on: 10th of August 2010,

Please calculate the total cost for their stay of 7 nights in the three rooms
listed above including daily breakfast for the four of them.

I will await your response soon with the total cost; Payments for the whole
amounts for the booking will be made to you via Master or Visa credit cards as
soon as we receive the total cost from you.

Mr. Edmond Gibson
Unity Travel, 5 Unity Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP3 0AP, UK
TEL #: + 44 702 409 1768, Fax #: + 44 702 409 1743, E-mail:
unitytravels.uk%gmail.com@localhost