Re: Free Sun sun4m, SPARC stuff in Austin, TX.

    (1) Monster 3-slot Frame buffer 370137001353

The only 3 slot SBus framebuffer I'm aware of is some Matrox piece - is that what it is? I can't find anything with that part number. Either way, being NetBSD's more or less official graphics driver guy I'm interested in this one.

Hey Mr. graphic driver guy ;-) - i laughed out loud!
Should be this item: http://www.memoryxsun.com/3701370.html

Best Regards
Stephan