Re: upgrading from old 2.4.x to 5.0.x

matthew green wrote:
plain GENERIC should work fine if the system has multiple CPUs.
if that fails, please file a PR or at least show some more info?

anyone want to help look at the SMP problem?

I would help you, but I don't known NetBSD internal enough... I have some SS20 with dual, quad RT626 and dual SM71.

If I remember, last time I have tried to see where was main problem, it remains between cpu structs usage and allocation, but I haven't found any fix or workaround. I have tried to use static array instead of allocatable one without any success.

        Regards,

        JKB